Weight loss, muscle pain, tightness, chest pain, breathlessness, headache, nausea. What is going on?

I have been quite sick for about 3 years. Significant weight loss, about 20 pounds, unintentional. Muscle pain & extreme tightness, I am low on potassium, 3.3. Chest pain/ache. Shortness of breath. Headaches. Nausea everyday, take phenegran before I can eat. Feels like there is a rock in my
stomach. I have pain when I eat. What could be going on? My doctor is wanting to put me on an antidepressant for this?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013