Weight increase due to vitamin supplements, high blood pressure, joint pain, done blood test. Suggestions?

Hello sir i am a 24 years old boy, in feb 2010 my weight is 53 kg and i was suffering from piles due to which doctor has suggested me to avoid oily and junk foods, i was living ia a hostel at that time since hostel food is very oily so i started to avoid that food and started to take vitamin supplements like E-cod(forvitamin E) and limcee( vitamin C ),aquasol, revital etc and continued that till sep 2010 but i do not know how but due to this my weight had increased accidently and in dec 2010 my weight had become 75 kg, i became extremely fatty and my whole body looks very swelled still at present due to which my blood preasure remains high at all the time and it is approx. 160/110, it started to unbearable pain in the joit of my legs, i have consulted many doctors they have tested my lever , blood and kydney Detailed report(as on 11- march 2012) is as follows : { (1) : Haematology examination Tlc = 0000 cells/cumm Dlc : polymorphs : 82 % Lymphocytes : 11 % monocyte : 2 % eosinophils : 5 % basophils : 00 % haemoglobin : 14.0 gm% Thyroid examination is normal Renal/kydney profile : Serum calcium total 9.0 mg/dl (2) Lever function test Serum bilirubin(total) 0.7 mg/dl Serum bilirubin direct(D) : 0.3 mg/dl Serum bilirubin (indirect) : 0.4 mg/dl Sgpt : 95 U/L Sgot : 51 U/L Alkanine phosphatase 312 U/l Serum protein : 7.1 mg/dl Serum albumin : 3.6 mg/dl Serum globulin : 3.5 mg/dl HbsAg(Aust. Antigen) : Non reactive (3) Bio chemistry examination Serum sodium : 133.1 m mol/L Serum Creatinine : 1.3 m } The above tests results are current, the same tests wer also made last year in feb 2011 and in feb 2011 test results doctors found following things abnormal : Tlc = 8900, eosinophils = 2, Serum uric acid = 6.9, and in feb 2011 an ultrasound of my lever was aslo made and lever parenchyma was found to be enlarged homogeneously, doctors told my parents the the enlargement in the size of my lever is the cause of swelling in my body(rest all in the ultra sound report of my abdominal was found to be normal Details of ultrasound of Abdominal sonography are follows gall bladder was echofree and normal, pancreas, spleen was normal Rt. kydney, Lt. kydney was normal in size, shape and echopattern Ubl was normal ) The problem is that i have consulted many doctors in my city kanpur since then and i am taking medicines as suggested by them still at present but till now my body swelling is not gone, tlc, dlc abnormality is still present please suggest me what to solve my tlc, dlc and lever enlargement problems, now i am observing that since last year i have breathing problems, and whenever i suffer from minor diseases like fever it takes weeks for me to get rid of them even after taking anti-biotics, and high BP at almost 24 hours kindly tell me how to make my body again in normal condition, please also tell me names of good doctors who can cure me and provide me good medical suggestions that can make me again normal in my city kanpur
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012