Weight gain, white discharge, headache, painful sex, lower back pain. What is happening?

Hi I am 30 years old have three kids my youngest is two. I have also had two miscarriage before my youngest was born. I had a tubal done right after he was born. Where are my symptoms. I am gaining weight. My tummy looks small in the morning and big in the evening. I have a white discharge. My nipples are sore and when squeezed I have a white ish discharge. My breast do fee Fuller and itch slot along with my tummy. I also have blue veins on them. I get dizzy slot. And get headaches often. Sex hurts after. My lower back hurts sometimes. I have lots of gas. I can fill movement in my tummy and think it s gas but the say you won t feel gas in the same place over and over and I feel the thumps in the same place more than once. Sometimes it s pretty strong and rapid. I have taken slot of hpt and all are negative. I did go to the doctor about two months ago and had a blood test witch was negative. And a pap . She said my cervix looked funny but didn t think it was pregnancy. Help....
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012