Weight gain , no periods after delivery. Which herbal medicines for weight loss are safe during lactation?

as salam o alaikum, i am momna.i have gained a lot of weight after my 4th child. my all deliveries are normal. my height is 4,10 and my weight is 60 kg. i dont have my periods also. i am breastfeeding . now my son is 8 months old but i am unable to loose my weight. please help me and sujjest me about herbal medicences. are those safe to take during lactation? please do answer me because i am feared and depressed to look into the mirror.........
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012