Weight gain, lack of stamina, high sugar level. Have reactive hypoglycemia. Follow a diet?

Hi, I have reactive hypoglycemia and would like to lose weight. So far, it has been impossible because of the need for frequent meals and the lack of stamina when it comes to exercising. I start off walking without any difficulties but after 30-40 minutes my blood sugar levels will drop. I have already tried Weight Watchers, but because of the no-limit on fruits and vegetables, I never lost more than 3 pounds. If I limit my carbs too much, I fear having a low-sugar attack. What would be a good sensible diet to follow, and by this I mean, what should be my daily carb limit, and fat limit, to keep me in the safety zone and lose weight.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013