Weight gain, frequent urination, increased numbness in hands. B12 deficiency or low sodium levels?

I just gained weight recently to abouit 20lbs more from my previous 220lbs. I do 20 mins of stride excercise daily but I guess my poor diet made me gain. My daily meds consists of 20mg Lisinopril , 25mg HCTZ, 20mg simvastatin and aspirin (occasionaly). My BP is normal and even below 120/80. There are days that I urinate a lot and sometimes just above normal. I had stopped taking my Vit B12 for 3 months now. Now I am feeling that my both hands easily gets numb when raised. I noticed that when I am seated for longer period on my PC, while in bed and while holding the hand grip on my strider excercise. Could I be lacking of vit B12 or could it be lower sodium level. Should I be alarmed? I am contemplating of seeing a doctor yet due to financial constrain. In case I could see a doctor what test do I need to have? Can I resume back taking Vitamin 12? What would be my dosage? Thank You.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013