Weight gain after taking steroid treatment for allergy. Suggestive treatment?

hello sir, im miss kalaiarasi ..right now im working in saudi as a staff nurse.. past three months im suffering from some kind of allergy .. and i took treatment from here but after steroid treatment im putting on weight.. and i cant come india for this reason right now.. i need some good consultation.. i was working before in mangalore ks.hegde hospital so know about of my freind has taken treatment from you and cured.. can you please do me the needful..if you ready i wil give the history about my allergy and i vil send my allergy photos to u.. thank u.. jope about this sir..and my friend still working in city hospital ... if you need she will come to u for getting the consultation sir..
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012