Blocked nose, sneezing, taken Cetrazine, itchy eyes. Solution?

Hello i am really feeling worst situation in my life. In the morning and evening time i always felt my nose blocked and feels sneezing . I found it s kind of allergy because i took citrazin it solve my problem but only for one day. i dont want to be used for this tablet. When i feel sneezy then i also feel itiching on my eyes... Please send me some solution on my email id: YYYY@YYYY . iam really fed up with this disesease... advance in thanks
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012