On Effexor, Ativan, Concerta. Had bipolar, Manic Depression. Am extremely fatigued. No energy. Blood test no problem. Suggestions?

I am looking for a great Psychiatrist in Fairfax or No VA area that has privileges at Fairfax Hospital.
My name is Mary and I am currently taking Effexor 150mg 2X a day, Ativan 1.0 mg 3X a day, Concerta 2-36mg. in
the morning, Trazadone 100 mg. @Bedtime, if needed. I had BiPolar and Manic Depression, Stress, and Panic with
a Personality Disorder. I am extremely fatigued, not sure if it is due to my Fall Allergies, Seasonal Affective Disorder,
or the doctor's lowering of my Effexor to 1X a day, Ativan to .05mg up to every 4 hrs., and Concerta to 1-36mg. per
morning. All of my blood tests & thyroid come back good. I just don't have any energy. In December, my Endocrin-
ologist will check my Adrenaline Glands for the Cortisol level. Thank you for your assistance.
Mary K.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013