Weakness in the shoulder radiating to the forearm. Tension in the neck. Tried rotator cuff exercises. Cure?

I have weakness in my right shoulder that disseminates down through my triceps and wrist/ forearm . There is rarely ever any pain, but constant popping and cracking. I also feel a lot of tension in my neck and have considered a possible nerve issue in this area. Any suggestions as to how to improve this? I have tried to incorporate rotator cuff exercises into my routines with a little success.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013