Weakness, chills from the inside, fatigue at work, mosquito fever

hello l have been having my periods for a while now . l am a female aged 28 years l am pretty sure its 4 weeks now , l had not thought much about it before because l stopped using a contraceptive so when l started menstruating l figured well l have not been having them while l had the injection , last week l had to come back home because l felt weak, chill from the inside, more of fatigue at work,so l went to the doctor but l did not think my periods could be the problem until today and am awaiting for my results for different tests because the doctor figured it could be mosquito fever because l have been exposed to them.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012