Weakness, blackouts, vision loss, numbness in arms, legs, weight loss, non smoker. Cure for symptoms?

Hi, I am 20 years old. I often feel weak and tiered. Even when I wake up from long sleeps I feel tiered. When I stand up or sit down suddenly, I have blackouts and have to wait 10 to 15 seconds for me to able to see again. I also feel like my hands and legs get numb at times. I am very thin, but I eat as much as I can. I use to look healthier when I was 15. But I started loosing weight and now no matter how much I eat I dont gain weight. I dont smoke or drink either. Please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012