Weak pain in chest after drinking energy drink. Why pain? Reflux disease or heart burn?

Hi. Im feeling a weak pain in my chest after drinking an energy drink. im drinking energy drinks since 3-5 years and i never felt something like this before. but for now is stopped drinking this for stuff the last time i drink-ed one of this was 5 days ago . Should i stop drinking energy drinks ,and start coffee to get my daily energy ? I feel something like this after drinking a DR.pepper (contains coffein) but it feels different: no chest pain i only feel that my throat is burning (only sometimes). I also drink coca cola and i feel nothing wrong i can drink even 2-3 and still ok. why i can drink coca cola with no problem and energy drinks/dr.pepper cant? My question is:
What is wrong with me whats with this pain after drinking energy drinks?
should i only stop drinking this stuff and its no problem, or should i go visit the doctor? please also tell me if im having reflux disease or heart burn or something else or not.
PS...sorry for my English.

by the way: im drinking the smallest one 250ml (energy drink)
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013