Watery discharge with odor after abortion, sharp pains in buttock area, pain while urinating. Cause?

I had an abortion on August 18th roughly two weeks ago. I took the antibiotics that was prescribed. Just this past week I noticed that I have been having a watery discharge and it had an odor. Today I have been experiencing sharp pains in abdomen/ buttocks area whenever I pass gas or have to use the bathroom. Also when I urinated it burned a little. Dont know if I have multiple things wrong. Just concerned
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012