Watery discharge after pap smear test. Pelvic exam suggested. Anything to be worried?

Hi, I recently had a Pap smear test ( I don t have the results yet) during my Pap smear I had a lot of clear secretions. When I got up I noticed the medical mats were quite wet and the doctor said I had a lot of secretions. The discharge was watery with a little blood. The doctor then ordered a pelvic exam, which is due to my papsmear procedure being overdue (havent done it in 5 yrs). Is watery discharge normal during this procedure? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013