Water discharge from nostrils when bending head. Done CT scan. What is the issue?

Hi Dr Sumit I live in UK and I joined swimming in July 2012, after a month(may be), I am getting water from my nose when ever I bend my head. Here I get water from my both nostrils even though I dont have any cold . I stopped swimming in mid of September 2012. In October 2012 I went to India and I approached ENT Specialist he felt like getting water from both nostrils is bit rare and suggested for CT. I had CT done however they felt like some drinage is been there and Doctor suggested one pill which didnt work for me. At that time one of my friend suggested to use Citrizine tablet which really worked and stopped reducing the volume and slowly it reduced however when ever I take head bath, on that day night times when ever I bend I get water from my nose. I am not taking citrizine tablet and I just want to healed it by itself. Earlier volume was so much , If i bend or even I am sitting also water use to run from my nose but however after using Citrizine in November 2012 I dont have such situtations. Only some times I get this. Please let me know what is the issue and what I have take care so that I get relief from this symptom. Thanks, Mahesh.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013