Was put on Implanon. Having light periods, horrible cramping, breast tenderness, nausea , and dizziness

Was put on Implanon over a year ago, since then I have had very few periods, very light and for only a day or two. This is what I had expected and hoped since my periods were horrible before and led to infections. Ten days ago though, I got my period and still have it. It is light most of the time but I am having horrible cramping, breast tenderness, nausea , and dizziness . Is this due to the Implanon or could there be something else going on?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer