Was ovulating. Took duphaston. Trying to conceive. Should I consume it for the next ten days or only until day 25 because of the late intake?

I was ovulating on day 14-15 of my cycle on clomid. I started to take duphaston 10mg daily starting on day 22. Should I consume it for the next ten days or only until day 25 because of the late intake? I am trying to concieve and I am worried that late intake of duphaston will affect the period if the conception this month doesn't work. If the conception does work, should I consume until Day 32?
Please advise. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013