Was on the depo injection. Had light spotting, PMS symptoms. What was the yellow discharge?

Hi, I was on the depo injection for 12 months. Should have renewed it on 12March 2012 but didn t as im hoping to have a baby. I had light spotting 18-20 March and then strong PMS symptoms 2 6March-3April.during this time I had odourless creamy discharge . I then had brownish discharge 6-7April,which was a bit smelly. 8-9April I had smelly light yellow discharge. Then just creamy discharge for 5 days. 15April to 17April mild smelling yellowish discharge. Is this all a sign of my hormones rebalancing? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012