Was on depo, came off it, started to bleed, painful sex, sore breasts, cramps. What is wrong?

hi there right this is a long one ! i was on the depo for 2 years and i have been off it for 19months when i didnt have my shot i started bleeding all the time and when i stoped my period me and my would make the most of it as we wouldnt know when i would next come on and we are trying for a baby.over the months i was in pain when having intercourse but i did go to the docotors and they said oh you just have irregular cycles it will take awhile to get back to i gave it time but still nothing so i went back to the doctors and in the end they sent me to a gynecologits (sorry if spelled wrong) i got put on two diff anitibiotics as a course to see if i had any infection and also the pill to help control the bleeding. i go back 3months later and everything is a little bit better the pain had gone from intercourse the bleeding wasnt so heavy and more in a cycle so he said as everything is getting better i will see you in 6months when my cycles got better i started to track my ovulation ect and getting all happy that i was normal i had 4 months of regular periods. then xmas came and i was stressed from work and home things and i came on again i had 3 periods that monthso a week free inbtween each one i know this can happen if you stress the body out so i wasnt to bothered it was 27th dec i saw blood lasted 7days and was heavy the next one was 7th jan and lasted 5days ! i am getting so fed up with this now because my period finished last week and my breast are still sore more than normal havin little cramps and cant go to the loo very well ! i know all the symtoms to be pregs but i never am and how am i ment to know if im always on my p! ? i cant take a test if i was on last week can i ? and when i wiped today there was a little bit of pink and i mean it was tiny what do i do ? could it be im pregs? i want to take a test but i have this feeling it wont work someone please help me many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013