Was on birth control for long. Got bleeding during intercourse. Due to birth control?

My husband and I went off birth control 2 months ago after being on for 7 years. We have not been using protecting but I did get my period last month a week early and this month after 19 days (counting from when the last cycle started) I started to bleed during intercourse but it did not last the entire day. Then a few days later we had sex again and I had a little bleeding after we were done is this something to worry about or is it just my body getting used to being off the pill? (I m 25)
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013