Was getting intravenous therapy. Complexion became fairer. Can that happen again?

Hi there! I ll try to be brief with my explanation. 2 months back I ended up in hospital. Spent almost a month there. Until the time I was there, I was getting Intravenous therapy all the time. And within 2 days of my stay there, I started glowing. Not only my face complexion became fair, but my whole body s complexion changed. But after coming back home(i.e; when i was no more on Intravenous therapy), my skin tone changed to the way it was before. I wont say dark. But darker than it was in the hospital. And since than it has not come back. I m really curious to understand the reason behind it. And also I really , really want the complexion that I had in the hospital back!!! But just so that you know, I was admitted in the hospital due to some digestion related problem. Just asking, can my skin complexion problem be related to my food digestion problem? And if somehow I can get that complexion back, then how??
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013