Wart in the right thumb. Using sactol wart remover. What are the brown strings there?

Hi Doctor I m Adrian and I live in Saudi Arabia at the moment,from a few months I have been having a wart on my right thumb ...I consulted a doctor and she advise me to apply Sactol Wart Removel Paint but didn t go off....after applying the paint my healthy skin around my thumb got damaged & last night i was washing my thumb with dettol & cut the wart with a i can see dark brownish strings in the wart...what should i do doctor???
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013