Wants to have unprotected sex, ejaculate inside vagina. Partner taking birth control. Spermacide safe to use?

hey my girlfriend wants to have sex with me without a condom because she says it feels better. She has recently started birth control . How long does it take for birth control to get in her system? she takes them every day. how important is it that she takes the pill at the same exact time everyday? She also wants me to ejaculate inside of her and i dont know if im ready for that because im not sure how effective it birth control pills are. How effective is it? I came up with the use of spermacide and birth control. is spermacide safe? Is it a good idea to use those two as an effective birth control method?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012