Wanting to reduce weight. Taking homeopathic medicines. Side effects of medication?

how to reduce weight is there any side effects in these homeopathy medicines. what is these medicines composed off . after reducing weight will i be able to maintain my weight . because earlier i reduced my weight to 25 kgs and i regained in a jiff so iam worried pl suggest me if homeopathy is a safe option. i also developed head pain after reducing weight i did only exercise and i didnt take any medicines early but i worked out for 3 hours it is very difficult for me at present iam 35 years of age iam married and i ve got childrens and iam a working person.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012