Want to go for nose piercing. Parents against. They will agree if doctor don't see any harm. Opinion on nose stud which aren't too big

Hi, I ve been wanting a nose piercing for 6 months now and my father agreed to it but he wont let me get my nose pierced until my mother agrees. The problem is my mother is very stubborn and wont listen to what i have to say. I was thinking that if I gave her a doctors point of view she might actually have a concrete argument against them or she would agree to it if the doctor doesn t see any harm. Her only argument is that she doesn t like the look of it but i don t find that fair because when i was 6 months old she got my ears pierced ,obviously without my consent, and now i never even wear earrings. If i want a nose piercing on my own body she should at least give me that. Please give me your opinion on nose studs that aren t too big for a 15 year old girl. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012