Having big bump in ear after using artificial ear ring. What should I do?
User rating for this question
Hi Doctor, I had pierced my ears a year back, 6 to 7 months had no problem as I was using Gold ear ring. after that I had put one artificial jewelery which was not fitting so my friend had pierced again on the hole, now the issue here is the holes has been closed and big bumb has formed, which is come out of the hole and looking ugly, just like a pimple on face.
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 14 hours later
Brief Answer: Could be a scar Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Sometimes artificial jewelry can induce allergic reaction and lead to wound and subsequent scar formation. I suspect the same has happened in you. You can get it removed surgically, this will not harm you in future. But do avoid wearing any sort of ring hereon. The chances of its recurring are high. regards,
People also viewed
- Ear infection ringing in ears
- Does cocaine inflamed adenoids
- Results of deviry 10mg 15 days dosage
- Barotrauma of the ear ear ringing
- Bisoprolol 5mg and ramipril 10mg combination
- Adenoid hypertrophy in child and natural therapy
- Cephagraine drops for adenoids
- Are enlarged adenoids in children dangerous
- Ears ringing after ear slap
- Ear ringing and ear pain
- Can meth cause swollen tonsils and adenoids
- Is 10mg of amlodipine with 10mg of ramipril ok to take?
- For avoid pregnancy, can i take tablet deviry 10mg
- Which is the best supplement to gain 10kgs in 15days
- Ringing in ear after ear infection