Want to delay periods and return to normal cycle later. Had PCOS. Suggestions?

i have been suffering with pcos problem and had delayed periods. but for past 4-5 months i hav been taking homoepathy medicine for the same and periods are quite normal now. now the problem is that my marriage has been fixed to happen after 2 months and my wud be hubby doesn t know abt all this and wants that my periods shudn t take place on the d day and as well in the honeymoon period . so wat to do so that periods be delayed and then return to normal after all these
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013