Want to conceive. Prescribed with HCG injection. Effects of this injection?

i under gone with follocle study in june12 my rt. ovary was 22mm n lt. 15mm ,then doctor me to do intercourse for 3 days which we didnt do because of dead at our relative,later in july we tried to concieve but my period came so we again undergone with follicle study this time, and my doctor saying to take HCG injection as on 14th day lt. 11mm and rt. is 20mm so that it will help to erupt,but want to go with normal irruption...Is there any harm in taking this kind of injection? duration of my marriage is 1yr 5 months and till 1 yr we did tried to concieve ,we started trying since 3 months onlt what should i do. my age i completed 26 yrs and my husband is 29yrs. my period are regular 28 days cycle..PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012