Wake up due to nightmares that show suffocation, pressure and cramping in neck muscles, numbness in finger. Outlet syndrome?

Hello, I have the following problem: when I sleep, I wake up several times because of nightmares in which I suffocate. In fact it feels, like my right lung does not get enough air, I also feel pressure on that side and pressure/cramping in the neck muscles - the right side of my nose and upper lip is numb when I wake up and often my little finger and ring finger is numb and hurting as well. I have the impression that it gets worse when I carry my 2,5 yrs old daughter around a lot and when I sleep in a bed that is too soft. Could that be caused by some kind of outlet syndrome?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013