Vomiting, loose stools, abdominal pain. Giving oral rehyderation, antibiotics. Other medication required?

Good day Dr s My 10year old boy has been vomiting for 2 days, has few loose stools , complain of painful abdomen and he appears pale and no pirexia. I ve started with oral rehydration fluid and anti-ametics. Is the treatment effecient enough or should he get zinc or vitamin supplements as well? He hasn t been dewormed for almost a year now and is a very active boy and excel in all sport activities. Should he scale down on these? Thanking you in advance Kind regards Concerned mother
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013