Vomiting due to foul smell in mouth. Had full reconstructive nasal surgery. How to get rid of this ?

Last week i had full reconstructive nasal surgery. I had my septom realigned, polips removed, adenoids removed, and all my sinuses cleaned out. Well today i noticed a foul smell that made me feel sick to my stomach . Then i acctually wound up throwing up because of it. I did a saline nasal rinse and it did not get rid of the odor or taste in my mouth. I really want to know a way that will get rid of it so i can stop vomiying. Do you know any way?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012