Vision and hearing blurred. Unclear mind. Histroy of injury in back of head. ENT and CAT scan test normal. Help

It's been four months since I had my head injury,I was hit in the back of the head eight times and knocked out. My Vision and hearing seems to be off. It's like I'm in a dream most of the time. I've been to the ent and had a cat scan and no doctor seems to know whats wrong with me. I'm really scared I'm going to be like this the rest of my life. Please any info will be helpful thank you
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013