Visible veins on thighs and breasts, random bruising on hips, take good diet. Reason?

Im naturally very tan. So I was never able to see any veins and I never really bruised easily. But lately I have noticed that my legs are blue, and veins are extreemly visible on my thys and breasts. Also, I have been getting random bruises all around my hips for no reason. I read that it might be because im extremely active, but I always have been. and I started noticing these symptoms recently. I also have a good diet so I don t think that is the reason.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012