Viral infection, taken antibiotic, throat infection not cured, possibility for liposuction operation

Hello, I have a liposuction op scheduled for tomorrow. Unfortunately 3 days back I fell ill with the flu , not sure bacterial or viral. I was on Antibiotics ( Azethromycin), and whereas other symptoms went away my throat infection refused to go away. So my doc has put me on higher dosage (Augmentin 625, Amoxycillin and Potassium Clavulanate Tablets) and Combiflam. My question is can I go ahead with the lipo op tomorrow or will the medication cause any kind of complication?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012