Victim of road rage incident, aggressor spat in eye, no redness or swelling. Possibility of disease contraction through saliva?

I was recently the victim of a road rage incident where the aggressor spat in my eye about 3 days ago. I immediately flushed my eye (within about 3 min) with tap water and have been monitoring it since. I had the police take a report but they couldn t find the driver nor have I heard from a detective on the case. I notice no redness or swelling , no seepage or noticeable difference to my other eye. I am still concerns with possible diseases this man may have had in his saliva . Should I go to a doctor for preventative action?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012