Vestibular papillomatosis, fordyce spots on outer vagina, taking testosterone pills, worried about being testosterone related, wants natural cure

How to cure vestibular papillomatosis which for I know was caused by bring prescribed n having testosterone pillet which I thought was too much for my body.. so once this pillet wears off n my body balances its self out I wad hoping they would go away on their own.. I m looking for a natural cure.. another thought of mine was to do a liver detox to help my liver rid of excess testosterone n the normal way , thinking the liver not properly getting rid of it is the reason for this.. I m very confident for me it is testosterone related.. I think they are fordyce spots my self vie it isn t inside my vagina just on the edge of my inner lips n around my clit.. is fordyce spots the same thing?????
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012