Very big pimple on back with severe pain, lot of pus, bleeding too. How to get rid of this ?

Hello Dr, I have a very big pimple on my back which is going to break in 2 or 3 days.I had this before with severe pain when it breaks. There was lot of pus and bleeding too.Now again it has appeared. As a result i have body pain,too. When i touch that particular area it is stony ( you can say hard,) Kindly advise, also when it is healed it gives a black spots on my back. What can i do to get rid of this ??? Arun.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013