Varicose veins on both legs, get intermittent pains on thigh. Treatment advise?

Hi, most of my life I ve had bad circulation on my legs and have some varicose veins on both legs. I work as a waitress so I m standing for many hours every day, recently I ve been feeling a sharp pain every now and then on my left tight and I m not sure if that has to do with my circulation, is there anything I can do about this, or should I go see a doctor? In the past I have told my general doctor about my circulation problems but nothing has been done, I was thinking maybe I should go see a vein specialist instead? I m scare that I could have a clogged vein. I appreciate the help -Ana
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012