Varicocele in both testicles, testicle twists after sitting for a long time

I m a 21 Male about 140 lbs. I have varicocele in both testicles, After i sit in a chair in one position for a little while, My left testicle will turn sideways when I stand up. I then have to twist it back into place. why does this happen and how can I prevent it? I went in to see my GP and he examined my testicles, He suggested I go for an ultrasound just to be on the safe side. So I did, that s how they found the varicocele in both testes. The testicle only twists sideways when I sit for a long time. Does it have to do with my Varicocele?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012