Is epididymal cyst on left testicle a sign of testicular cancer?

hiii I am a man of age 33. I am having an epididymal cyst on the left testicle(confirmed by ultrasound test) and the local urologist advised me just to leave it as it is. Today while I was doing work in my home and was dealing with an electric extension cord, the plug of the electrical extension cord hit my right testicle(not the left) lightly for which I felt a bit pain for some about 1 min . Then the pain disappeared. Sir as I have read many things about testicular cancer (i.e.- testicular trauma may lead to testicular cancer) I am much afraid. Can this incident may lead to testicular cancer ??? Now there is no pain with the testicle .
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Not cancer---------------------------------------- Detailed Answer: welcome to the forum. Possible causes of cancer are known, but not the exact cause. So free your mind of cancer. If still worried, please get examined and get a scan done of the scrotum. Blood collection around the testes is more likely due to injury and that is more of a concern than cancer. Moreover, cancers are usually painless, unlike shown in the movies! Hope you understand, Regards
Follow-up: Is epididymal cyst on left testicle a sign of testicular cancer? 2 hours later
sir, Can my case be considered as testicular trauma or testicle injury ??? sir, Can my case be considered as testicular trauma or testicle injury ??? Now I am not feeling any type of pain/ache in the affected testicle. What are the symptoms of testicular trauma which may lead to cancer ???
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Not cancer Detailed Answer: Hi, Since you do not have enlargement or pain, chance of blood collection is unlikely. Trauma does not lead to cancer. Truly,