Trauma on testicle, fever. On deoxycycline for Epididymitis. How long for pain to subside ?

Heya, i was wondering if you could help me, I had some trauma to my testicle 2 days ago, i have been to the doctors and was examined, there was no sign of torrsion or rupture ( this was just a family doctor so no ultra sound was taken) im now starting to develope a bit of a fever , the pain is starting to go down and i was just wondering if this is normal for a testicular injury? im also on deoxycycline which i have been taking for the last 2 weeks after being diagonsed with epididymist before the trauma happened, the pain had stoped before that. how long should be be looking before the pain and fever stops? or is this more serious? thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012