Vaginal pain, burning, itching, numbness, swollen. Diflucan, Flagyl ineffective. What should I do?

I have been having severe vaginal pain, burning sensations, itching and numbness or a swollen feeling everyday since last October. Difulucan and flagyl never help. When it started I felt like something was attacking my nervous system and remember I slept 12 hours that night, I felt knocked out. I also have severe pain in all areas of my body. Pain can jumb from one location to another in seconds or last in one area for awhile. I had one day a few weeks ago that I felt completely normal, No pain, no vaginal trouble whatsoever, and then it all returned. When doctors examine me they say the vagina looks dry. I've even tried vagifem-10 with no relief. My doctor said I have fibromyalgia. Today I came home from work, and looked in the mirror and saw redness on my face under both eyes. My vaginal discharge is getting worse and more itchy. I have extreme fatigue, thirst, lack of appetite somedays, and have always had an itchy rash below where I had my appendix out. Could this be a type of lupus or do I just accept the fibromyalgia diagnosis. I also have sinus issues, expell lots of yellow flem from my sinus through my mouth. I have suffered horribly since October. I had all these same symptoms in 1999 for two years and then it all disappeared gradually. I didn't know if this is just vulvodynia or not. I paid a woman $100.00 for live blood analysis and she said I was full of inflamation and dehydrated. I wish all this would go away. I take 75mg of elavil with no relief. I took 50mg of Lyrica with a small amount of relief, but thought my sinus troubles were from the Lyrica, so stopped the Lyrica. I had severe withdrawal even with gradual tapering. I'm really scared. What should I do. I feel I can't live this way anymore.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013