Vaginal pain after fall. Stinging urination. Will soaking in baking soda be helpful?

Hello, This evening I slipped on some ice and fell, landing on my left hip and buttocks . When I hit the ground, I immediately felt a sudden pain in my vagina. (I am 50 yrs old and postmenopausal, so things are not as flexible down there as they used to be.) Several hours after my fall I noticed a burning, stinging pain upon urination . I didnnot notice any bleeding or discoloration, however. Is the discomfort that I am feeling normal in this type of injury? I landed more on my hip, but I supposed I pulled ligament in the entire pelvic floor . I landed very hard on the ice and snow. Would soaking in a baking soda bath be helpful? I figure at least it cannot hurt. Thank you very much, Kristin
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013