Vaginal itching, redness and flaking. Pap smear test report normal. Fungal infection?

Good Afternoon! I ve been experiencing vaginal itching, redness and flaking for quite sometime already. I already consulted a doctor regarding my case. My pap smear result was negative. I was prescribed with anti fungal cream to be applied for 1-2x daily for 2 weeks and a vaginal suppository for 7 days (co-trimoxazole). I feel relieved for at least a week or two but the agony of the itchy feeling and flaking returned again. I have whitish discharge but no unpleasant smell. I also avoided wearing tight fitting clothes. Theirs also a small wound, like a paper cut in my labia that returns from time to time even though I m trying not to scratch it.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013