Vaginal itching problems after ejaculation. Continue V-wash? What are the safe medicines?

Hi !!.. I am a 29+ Male .Married one month back. My female partner got vaginal itching problems after i ejaculated inside her. We met gynecologist who advised her the following :- 1)To use Lactacyd Perineal V Wash 2) An Caneston ointment. and also advised for both of us to take Zocon - As Kit, If patient is not getting relief with ointment & V Wash. She started using the above two since Friday Night & still not got relief as expected & now she wants to start with that antibiotic- Zocon . But I have following queries in my mind :- 1) I am confused why male have to take this if problem is observed in female. 2)Can my female partner continue the V-wash in daily routine after she gets rid off this problem? 3) Is this medicine safe for both of us ? What precautions we should take to avoid this situation in future ? Sir Please advice as our doctor is not very cooperative. Awaiting your kind response. Thanks & Regards
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013