Severe dandruff causing hair fall, receding hairline, prescribed bluecap shampoo, clobetasol propinate, triclenz. Will this be effective?

Hi, I have suffering from intense dandruff since past 6 months now.It has resulted into severe hairfall and receding of hairline. 4 months back i had attended a dermatologist . He prescribed me some medicines : 1. Zocon tablets 2. Scalpe shampoo 3. Candid-B lotion 4. Hair & Skin capsules I underwent this treatment for a duration of 2 months. Initially, it worked well and gave me positive results but after two months when i discontinued this treatment, the dandruff and hairfall problem started again. Last week, i went to a new dermatologist and he changed the entire set of medicines which my old dermatologist had priscribed me and gave me the following treatment: 1. Bluecap shampoo - twice a week 2. Clobetasol Propinate lotion- to be applied every night. 3. Triclenz shampoo- can be used whenever needed. could you please advise me if this new course of treatment is good and if there are any side-effects associated to them. Also, please suggest what all measures should be taken in such a case. Thanks, Anuj
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012