Vaginal itching inside and outside. Some relief with anti itching creams, small cuts from scratching. Remedy?

HI, I am 35 years old and for the past 4 months I have had vaginal itching inside my vagina and outside where the hair grows. It is not a yeast infection . I saw my doctor and she thought it may be an allergic reaction to something. I haven t changed my soap or laundry detergent, and I wear cotton underwear. I have tried various anti itch creams, virgin coconut oil, witch hazel, cold compresses, and benadryl . I am able to get some relief but cannot get rid of the itch. I now have small cuts from scratching (although I try not to), and it feels bumpy on the outside of my vagina now. I also have had hemhorroids for the same amount of time and cannot get rid of them either. A red rash and small cuts are also around my anus. Please help! Thanks, xxxxx
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013