Vaginal itching, discharge, nausea, abdominal pain, stopped Enpresse. What is going on?

Good Afternoon, I stopped taking the birth control pill Enpresse back in May of this year which is also when I had my last period, I m experiencing vaginal itching and a slight discharge, nausea from time to time, recently lower abdominal pain that is accompanied by a pulsing feeling, and weight gain on in the stomach area. I went to the clinic here at my school where they just told me to pee in a cup and 15 minutes said I was pregnant and sent me on my way. Which I feel it is impossible for me to be pregnant because no sperm has entered my body. What is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012