Vaginal itching, burning sensation, crease on labia minor, stings when urinating

Hello, several months back I was having lots of issues with thrush and bv when I first got in a new relationship with my current boyfriend. After several trips to the gum clinics it turned out I was fine, no STIs and neither had my boyfriend it was just down to stress and me over worrying during intercourse which was why I was tightening up/stressing out and causing myself more infection. Anyway I haven t had anything for several months and have been on the pill and all has been fine. However the last three days I started to become itchy down there again just as I have had a few stressful days at work. the itchyness then proceeded to turn into a burning sensation and I have now noticed that theres a crease along my labia minor that is cracked and stings when i urinate/touch it at all. I havent had sex for a week with my boyfriend and havent had any change in sexual partners so im sure it s not herpes . This isn t like the usual thrush or BV infections I was originaly having either so I am unsure what it could be. Please help, thank you - anon
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012